Sunday, July 20, 2008

HYDERABAD

This is the second time I have come to this fabulous city. A city of past glory still alive and ticking. All along I could see a lot of old structures intact which remind of the grandeur and splendor of the place it was once in the history. It’s a place with people lot friendly and open to new things.
The best things in here are the roads and the flyovers. One will go mad just counting the flyovers itself. I guess Hyderabad has an upper hand when it comes to answering traffic bottle neck vows compared to Bangalore. but as they say no master plan is fool proof. The ppl hear hardly seemed to have any driving sense. So being from Bangalore I had a point to say that “we are even now”.
My ears were delighted to hear a lot of pure urdu. Ppl who know me, know well that my recent passion is to learn urdu. what a pure and sparkling urdu man. But then I have not had a chance to have the world famous hyderabadi biryani or the charminar. I know it sounds stupid I am talking about Hyderabad but I have not visited charminar. the only reason is that I have to build a good enough org here and then I will go visiting these places with my silvers( for all the ppl who are wondering as to who do I mean by silvers can ask for a presentation about ebiz. Iam sure one will know at the end of it at least).
I have got to know of a lot of areas in here. Lakdikapul, nampally, panjagutta, banjara hills, erragadda, ameerpet, kukatpall, koti. These are one of the most weirdest names I have heard for the names of localities or areas here.
And what do I say about my language learning drive. Its in a full swing. I have even started talking myself with telugu nowadays. Frankly telling it’s a beautiful. I have heard its called Italian of the east. I don’t know to what extent its true but I have every reason to believe. It sounds really soothing. And there is this hitech city. And the HICC which I visited last time. I could to believe my eyes and ears when I saw and heard about this marvelous structure. Now that's civil engineering. I was really awestruck by the state of the art facility present in there and having heard all what it has housed and can be done there I got to know why would it cost a fortune to some event there.

No comments: