Sunday, July 20, 2008

Right place at the right time...

I truly believe that the almighty has always taken decision on my behalf when I couldn’t get to one. i took my pu in mangalore. That was one of the best decision I did in my life. That’s where my life took off. Then I joined experts. In which again the choice of the best batch was made in the form of al amen. Then I joined KAI. This again was totally unexpected but then desired badly. Then when it came to choose the coll for engineering again I was in mess. In a very drastic and a painful turn of events I took my seat in SJCE. I didn’t really know why did I take up that college on the earth leaving all the other colleges in Bangalore. Emotionally I was shattered as I was not interested in doing anything so my main purpose in life became to keep myself busy. Almost after a year I realized the purpose. I had joined ebiz and I could see myself growing in it. And all my life it had been a fantasy of mine to get a fracture, I wanted to know how does one feel when his bone gets crack. I know it sounds too weird but I didn’t know why such a crazy thought was there in my mind but it did. So I met with this accident which kept me out of the college for one year. All in all I have always got what I wished for in life.
Now when I lookback at my life in the last two years its been a great learning curve. Teaching me a lot things about life. And reminding me that I have got to do more.

No comments: