Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome back!!!


I want to stop this series of promising to post on my blog regularly and apologies that i seek after i fail to carry out what i have promised. Lets keep it simple. This is my blog. I will post something when i feel like.

Yeah!!! thats the spirit. I already feel the freedom and the lessening of guilt to get back to my blog.

Sincere thanks to Ashwij Mayya who kept consistently asking me about my blog's status and i promised that i wil mention him in my next post which is this. At this juncture I would also like to congratulate him on his admission into IIT, Chennai for his post graduation studies in mechanical engineering. I am proud of you, boy. But this wont make me forget that you still havent bought me the full bottle of 'you know what'. You have reneged on the promise made!!!

Thanks to Pramod G Hegde who made me recall the basic reason why i had started blogging in the first place, an effort to chronicle my life which i can look back at some later point in life. Not to regret, not to boast. Just to look!!!

No comments: